We offer flexible hours, a relaxed office environment, generous vacation and a great benefits package. Our new offices are located downtown, one block off of the Downtown Mall.
Junior Software Engineer
We are looking for a junior software engineer to support our WebTrader product line.
– Configure Customer Environments
– Validate and troubleshoot tickets reported by our clients
– Research and report defects, triage tickets, and documentation use cases
– Write effective product documentation including user guides and test cases.
– Become a passionate product expert within our company
– Track and stay current with our product’s software releases and new features
The ideal candidate will have experience and interest in the following:
– Windows Command Line
– Windows 2012 Server
– Remote Desktop
– Good communication skills
– NginX Experience
– Configuring/Managing Windows Services
Job Type: Full-time / Local candidates only
Preferred experience: 1 year customer support/service and basic knowledge of technical analysis or stock trading.