Filter instruments by keyword or securities group, or define your own asset classes.
With smart one-click trading mode, traders are able to set size, TP/SL, and open orders with unparalleled speed.
Mark an instrument as a Favorite by clicking on the star; view them easily by selecting “Favorite” instruments group.
Advanced HTML5 charting includes five chart types, vector drawings, and 100+ studies.
Keep your eyes on the market trend and your open positions at the same time! Open and close trades directly from the chart.
ChartDock enables traders to analyze up to 10 charts simultaneously. Charts can be manually arranged or auto-arranged at the touch of a button.
With enhanced ‘Close All’ control, traders can close all profitable, losing, buy, sell and open positions with just one click.
Summary tab groups open positions by symbol and displays total pips and P/L. Account transactions are separated from Order History for more convenient viewing.
Other features include:
- Works in any browser – no downloads, Flash or Java required
- Traders use their MT4 login and password
- Trade directly from the chart
- Multi-language support
- View aggregated positions
- Advanced ‘Close All’ functionality
- Statistics panel tracks balance, P/L, drawdown percentage and more
- Fully white label and customizable
- Plugin hosted on your own servers
- Real-time quotes and execution
- Fully synchronized with MT4
- Dynamic order routing
- Supports request execution
- Webtrader broker dashboard allows real-time reporting on logins, trading volume, connections, current load, and engines status
MOBILETRADER FOR MT4
Compliment your WebTrader offering with our MobileTrader for MT4!. MobileTrader empowers users on-the-go with all of the core features of WebTrader in the palm of their hand.
MobileTrader is a lightning-fast app that provides all of the WebTrader functionality in a small form factor. Examine charts, check quotes and place trades. MobileTrader can be accessed by any mobile browser or bundled into a native iOS or Android application.