HTML5 Financial Charts that Tell the Full Story
Experience the ChartIQ difference and never miss another market opportunity. Powerful charts are personalized with educational components that integrate directly on the chart—like videos, animations, or third-party applications. Charts can be deployed on Day One with little to no development work. Best of all, end-users work confidently and more efficiently with all the information they need in one place.
One Library to Rule Them All
ChartIQ is the first and only professional grade HTML5 Charting Library solution that works seamlessly on any platform – web, desktop, tablet, mobile – using a single library.
Most companies have at least one financial charting library for each platform or application they target – web, C#, Java, Android, iOS, etc. It’s not just your users that suffer from a fragmented user experience – your developers have multiple code bases to maintain, let alone try to improve.
Give your users a consistent trading experience and empower your developers to spend time innovating instead of catching up. With ChartIQ, you can move beyond traditional charts to custom data visualizations that intuitively explain and engage customers with actionable, tradable data.
- Data agnostic
- 100+ technical analysis indicators, trading tools, and unique features
- Easily integrate into any platform, application, or web page
- Full developer support, plus automatic updates
Robust Software Development Kit (SDK)
ChartIQ’s HTML5 Charting Library is part of a complete SDK that also provides comprehensive APIs, production-grade “drop-in” UI templates, sample implementations, optional add-on modules, and extensive documentation; allowing software developers to integrate charts into their applications within minutes.
What else makes the SDK robust?
- Intuitive Library
- Modify CSS to change style and colors
- Set behavior with a config object
- Pass market data in JSON
- Create technical indicators or drawing tools through inheritance
- Use our “injection API” to tap into the kernel for advanced logic manipulation
- World class support will instruct, assist, and provide sample code
For more technical information about our HTML Charting Library, check out our Technical Information page.
Utilizing Drawing Tools
A Full-Fledged API for Financial Charting
Financial charting for market data is difficult and time-consuming. It isn’t practical for most development teams to build advanced financial charts from the ground up. Furthermore, a “standards-based” solution that runs across multiple platforms, browsers, and devices adds additional layers of complexity.
ChartIQ’s HTML5 Charting Library was built to give you unparalleled flexibility while maintaining ease of integration. The library provides this level of sophistication with a novel injection API that allows you to append, prepend, or overwrite any function inside the charting library without having to fork the source code. When our quarterly upgrades come out, no manual code merging is required.
Develop with ease and confidence, knowing that as your application grows, ChartIQ will be there to support you.
- All modern browsers supported.
- Devices: Phone, tablet, desktop, “all-in-one” computers.
- Native applications: iOS, Android, Windows, Java, C#, and Chrome App.
Active Trader + Trade From Chart
- View bid (buy) and ask (sell) levels with market depth
- See every trade using a scrolling tick chart
- Apply technical studies to sub-minute and sub-second bars
- View all open orders and execute a trade from built-in order book
- Trade directly from the chart on any device
- Create personalized technical indicators with ScriptIQ
- Industry testing charts used on millions of desktops worldwide
Term Structure Graph
Go beyond time series charts with real-time, interactive charts for FICC. See graphic display of the term structure for the credit, swaps, derivatives and commodity markets.Visualize price fluctuations in real-time, with a “live” display and data point monitoring.
Life Cycle Events
See how a given event—occurring over a span of time—relates to the market, and analyze each of its relevant data points. Visually analyze both performance and events, such as a position holding period of any length—from minutes to months. Incorporate any data set to visually organize data. Can be used to reconstruct the lifecycle of an order for Post-Trade Visualization to meet requirements of Dodd-Frank and MiFID II.Learn more
To keep traders of all levels engaged, we believe you must meet them at their level of sophistication. Technical Analysis takes the world-renowned ChartIQ Core solution one step further with a comprehensive platform including 125 technical indicators and a suite of advanced drawing tools and technical charting styles.
TRADING CENTRAL INTEGRATION
Add Trading Central’s Analyst Views and Technical Insight™ Plugins for a more intelligent trading experience. Backed by an award-winning research team, Trading Central’s technical analysis tools are easy to use and allow traders to make more informed trading decisions.