HTML5 Financial Charts that Tell the Full Story
Experience the ChartIQ difference and never miss another market opportunity. Powerful charts are personalized with educational components that integrate directly on the chart—like videos, animations, or third-party applications. Charts can be deployed on Day One with little to no development work. Best of all, end-users work confidently and more efficiently with all the information they need in one place.
One Library to Rule Them All
ChartIQ is the first and only professional grade HTML5 Charting Library solution that works seamlessly on any platform – web, desktop, tablet, mobile – using a single library.
Most companies have at least one financial charting library for each platform or application they target – web, C#, Java, Android, iOS, etc. It’s not just your users that suffer from a fragmented user experience – your developers have multiple code bases to maintain, let alone try to improve.
Give your users a consistent trading experience and empower your developers to spend time innovating instead of catching up. With ChartIQ, you can move beyond traditional charts to custom data visualizations that intuitively explain and engage customers with actionable, tradable data.
- Data agnostic
- 100+ technical analysis indicators, trading tools, and unique features
- Easily integrate into any platform, application, or web page
- Full developer support, plus automatic updates
Robust Software Development Kit (SDK)
ChartIQ’s HTML5 Charting Library is part of a complete SDK that also provides comprehensive APIs, production-grade “drop-in” UI templates, sample implementations, and extensive documentation; allowing software developers to integrate charts into their applications within minutes.
What else makes the SDK robust?
- Intuitive Library
- Modify CSS to change style and colors
- Set behavior with a config object
- Pass market data in JSON
- Create technical indicators or drawing tools through inheritance
- Use our “injection API” to tap into the kernel for advanced logic manipulation
- World class support will instruct, assist, and provide sample code
For more technical information about our HTML Charting Library, check out our Technical Information page.
Trade from the Chart
Utilizing Drawing Tools
Time Span Events
Server Side Study Calculator
A Full-Fledged API for Financial Charting
Financial charting for market data is difficult and time-consuming. It isn’t practical for most development teams to build advanced financial charts from the ground up. Furthermore, a “standards-based” solution that runs across multiple platforms, browsers, and devices adds additional layers of complexity.
ChartIQ’s HTML5 Charting Library was built to give you unparalleled flexibility while maintaining ease of integration. The library provides this level of sophistication with a novel injection API that allows you to append, prepend, or overwrite any function inside the charting library without having to fork the source code. When our quarterly upgrades come out, no manual code merging is required.
Develop with ease and confidence, knowing that as your application grows, ChartIQ will be there to support you.
- All modern browsers supported.
- Devices: Phone, tablet, desktop, “all-in-one” computers.
- Native applications: iOS, Android, Windows, Java, C#, and Chrome App.
Front End Charting Package for Cryptocurrency
ChartIQ’s charting software delivers the most advanced charting software for cryptocurrency platforms. Are you in the cryptocurrency and blockchain industry and need charts for a new website or application? ChartIQ offers an out-of-the-box front-end solution that will get your crypto platform up and running in no time. Charts may be the hardest part of your platform to build – leave it to the capital markets charting experts at ChartIQ.CryptoIQ
Build Your Own Indicators
Trade from the Chart
- Drag-and-drop interface allows traders to construct and execute trades on the chart
- Construction and execute complex, multi-leg conditional orders
- Place stop and limit orders with auto-calculated risk/reward ratios
- Historical trades/current positions/pending orders plotted on the chart with the ability to modify
- Works on desktop, tablet, and phone
Trading Central Integrations
Add Trading Central’s Analyst Views and Technical Events Plugin to your Charting Library for a more intelligent trading experience. Backed by an award-winning research team, Trading Central’s technical analysis tools are easy to use and allows traders to make more informed trading decisions.
Server Side Study Calculator
- Clients can now run our study algorithms on the server
- A new “chartless” view runs in Node.js
- Calculate study values for security lists, search for securities, and generate alerts
- See consistent content set and values across an array of applications in a technical analysis platform
- Drive idea generation across a universe of securities
- Check out the demo page to see how the product will work with mock data in a demo environment