The Open Terminal
Finsemble is a desktop integration platform that connects applications together—modern or legacy, in-house or third-party. This is done with little to no development work.
Finsemble allows you to create an open terminal—the terminal experience your users expect, but with your choice of applications, content, and data.
These applications work together intelligently to sync, link, and share information, even if they weren’t originally designed to do so.
By leveraging two powerful integration layers, entire desktop solutions can be assembled in hours instead of months.
All applications launched by Finsemble share an aesthetic. This look and feel is defined by your organization through easy white labeling.
The following capabilities are available out of the box for all applications, with zero coding.
- Snap, dock, tile, and tab any window
- Save and re-launch windows in the same position and with the same content
- Floating, dockable toolbar that launches apps and manages workspaces
Applications communicate and work together no matter the language they’re written in—even if you don’t have control over the source code.
Logical integration allows you to create flexible workflows at scale.
- Drag and drop data from one app to another to selectively share context
- Link apps together for automatic syncing across a group or the entire platform
- Extensible architecture allows firms to create custom, low-code workflows while also leveraging FDC3 standards
Redefine Your Desktop with the Finsemble Ecosystem
Supported by our fintech partners, the Finsemble Ecosystem allows clients to discover, choose, and combine third-party applications into a custom desktop solution. It’s a smart solution that allows firms who license Finsemble to gain an entire suite of products for their open terminal without dedicating additional time and resources.Learn More
The Last Mile
Finsemble is a fully-realized product. Where other companies provide a map towards success, ChartIQ covers the distance with you.
- A complex microservice infrastructure that delivers critical insights and provides communication pathways
- US-based developer support and documentation so that you’re building, not debugging
- Polished UX targeted to the needs of the financial professional
- Better workflows that increase efficiency by an order of magnitude
- A complete solution, not just the tools to create one
Build faster with our Finsemble API Library:Click Here