Built by developers, for developers: whatever your requirement, ChartIQ can be used to build it.
Financial charting for time series data is difficult and time consuming. It isn’t practical for most development teams to build advanced financial charts from the ground up. Furthermore, a “standards based” solution that runs across multiple platforms, browsers, and devices adds additional layers of complexity. ChartIQ’s HTML5 Charting Library provides this level of sophistication. Develop with confidence, knowing that as your application grows, our charts and our company will be there to support you.
Our charting library has been carefully designed for compatibility with all major frameworks, but there are no third-party library requirements. What makes the ChartIQ’s html5 charting library great?
- Intuitive SDK
- Modify CSS to change style and colors
- Set behavior with a config object
- Pass market data in JSON
- Create studies or drawing tools through inheritance
- Use our “injection API” to tap into the kernel for advanced logic manipulation
- World class support will instruct, assist and provide sample code
Browsers: IE8+, Mobile Safari, Android and all modern browsers. Devices: Phone, tablet, desktop, "all in one" computers. Native applications: iOS, Android, Windows, Java, C# and Chrome App.